Acne & Acne Scar Treatment
What is acne/pimples?
- Our skin pores are blocked with dead skin cells & sebum that is secreted by our sebaceous glands. This is how acne/pimples are formed.
- There are different grades of acne from mild to moderate to severe, some of you may have fine comedones that are blackheads, some have reddish bumps or even pus filled acne and hence treatment is required to avoid further complications.
- Although acne commonly occurs on the face, it can also be found on the chest and upper back.
What are the causes?
- Family/Genetic History
- Use of comedogenic skin products
- Hot Weather- sweating
- Hormonal imbalance
- Exposure to Some chemicals
- Poor hygiene
- Certain oral medication
We customize the topical & oral medication according to the type & severity of acne of the client.
Another treatment options include, chemical peeling, laser treatment to reduce the acne & improve the acne marks.
Can acne scars be treated?
wrinkle are of two types, dynamic wrinkles- which are formed when you make an expression or move your muscle & static wrinkles- these are the deeper lines that are seen even on your resting face when you don’t make any active expression. Now, dynamic lines/wrinkles can be treated by Botox.
No need to be scared with it. BOTOX is just a protein. Works wonderfully when injected by a well-trained certified dermatologist.
The injected muscle can no longer contract (tighten) as forcefully, which causes the wrinkles to relax and soften.
BOTOX can be used on the forehead lines, frown lines, lines around your eyes also called as crow’s feet, bunny lines (lines in the nose), chin (for dimpling), skin bands on the neck, and around the mouth (for smoker’s lines and down-turned corners of the mouth).
For hyperpigmentation which is called as dark spots in common language, we do have advanced treatment modalities like chemical peeling, laser treatment, mesotherapy treatment along with our medical line of topical creams and oral tablets.
Dark Circle Treatment
Dark circle is a multi-factorial condition.
What are the causes?
- Inadequate sleep
- Prolonged screen time
- Family history
- Allergic rhinitis
- Pigmented under eye skin
- Microcirculation in thin skin around eye gives darkened hue to under eye area.
- Hollowness/fat pad loss in under eye area, etc.
- You may be having one or more of the above reasons for your dark circles. The treatment of dark circle depends on the cause behind it. Multiple treatment options may have to be done to improve it.
Treatment options available?
- Specialized Creams
- Intake of antioxidants, vitamins
- Our customized under eye revival treatment
- Our signature cosmetic sky undereye camouflage treatment
- Laser lightening
It develops to due hormonal change in the body, sun exposure, certain medication.
Usually seen as brownish spots on nose, cheeks, sometimes on forehead & chin as well.
Can melasma be treated?
What treatment options are available?
What care should be taken to avoid the recurrence or darkening of the existing spots?
What is chemical peeling?
What all problems can be treated with peeling?
Uses of chemical peel?
How many sessions are required?
How is the recovery after it?
What is the after care?
Where can chemical peeling be done?
What are the types of peel?
- Superficial peels
- Medium depth peels
- Deep peels
- Party peels
Can chemical peeling be done at home?
LASER HAIR REDUCTION:
We use the gold standard technology that is the Diode Permanent Laser Hair Removal which is pain- free. Roughly 7-9 sessions may be required & 80-90% hair reduction is achieved depending upon the area & skin type. It is a very safe procedure.
LASER TONING/CARBON PEEL:
This is a different laser modality to treat pigmentation, uneven skin tone, pimple marks, dilated pores, fine lines etc. It helps to improve the skin texture & gives you a glowing complexion.
- Skin brightening & rejuvenation
- Texture improvement
- Glow treatment